General ShellEnhancer Suggestions

Post your suggestions, wanted features,... for ShellEnhancer here.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

General ShellEnhancer Suggestions

Postby new fan of Nuonsoft » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:30 pm

I really like ShellEnhancer, and it is one of the few programs I have running in the system notification area now.

I have a few suggestions:

- Improve the mouse gesture part so that it doesn't detect clicks (middle/right) as gestures.

- Add support for clipboards

I have seen programs such as 'access folders' and 'dirkeys' which let users quickly navigate to thier favourite folders in open/save dialog boxes by right clicking on the ? button at the top right hand corner of these dialog boxes.

I was wondering if such a feature would be considered a "shell enchancer" and be included.

Thanks for the good work, and do you plan to continue making ShellEnhancer freeware?
new fan of Nuonsoft
 

Re: General ShellEnhancer Suggestions

Postby Marc G » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:41 pm

new fan of Nuonsoft wrote:I really like ShellEnhancer, and it is one of the few programs I have running in the system notification area now.

Thank you, i'm glad you like it :)

new fan of Nuonsoft wrote:I have a few suggestions:

- Improve the mouse gesture part so that it doesn't detect clicks (middle/right) as gestures.

You mean: only start recognizing gestures when you click the button AND start moving the mouse? That's indeed a nice suggestion and I've put it on the todo list.

new fan of Nuonsoft wrote:- Add support for clipboards

What do you mean with this?
Support multiple clipboards?

new fan of Nuonsoft wrote:I have seen programs such as 'access folders' and 'dirkeys' which let users quickly navigate to thier favourite folders in open/save dialog boxes by right clicking on the ? button at the top right hand corner of these dialog boxes.

I was wondering if such a feature would be considered a "shell enchancer" and be included.

Yes, that's a good suggestion for ShellEnhancer and I have put it on the todo list.

new fan of Nuonsoft wrote:Thanks for the good work, and do you plan to continue making ShellEnhancer freeware?

Yes, NuonSoft ShellEnhancer will stay freeware :)
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
User avatar
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:19 pm
Location: Belgium


Return to SE - Wishlist

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron