Auto roll-down windows suggestion

Post your suggestions, wanted features,... for ShellEnhancer here.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Auto roll-down windows suggestion

Postby DrWorm » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:56 am

How's that to-do list going? ;)

I think the "Auto roll-down window" feature would be more useful if after hovering the mouse over titlebar the application would only roll back up if the mouse left the application window, not just the titlebar.

So, for example, I could have Outlook rolled-up, hover my mouse over the titlebar, see that I have a new e-mail so I move my mouse down, select and read the message, then when I'm done move my mouse off of the window and Outlook rolls back up. I could see myself using this method for many applications.
DrWorm

Re: Auto roll-down windows suggestion

Postby Marc G » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:46 pm

DrWorm wrote:How's that to-do list going? ;)

A lot of work.... and I have other stuff going on to ...

DrWorm wrote:I think the "Auto roll-down window" feature would be more useful if after hovering the mouse over titlebar the application would only roll back up if the mouse left the application window, not just the titlebar.

So, for example, I could have Outlook rolled-up, hover my mouse over the titlebar, see that I have a new e-mail so I move my mouse down, select and read the message, then when I'm done move my mouse off of the window and Outlook rolls back up. I could see myself using this method for many applications.

Yes, that's a nice suggestion and is in fact already on the todo list ;)
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to SE - Wishlist