Border gets drawn around pictures when "stretch" i

Here you can report bugs you may find in Wallpaper Cycler.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Border gets drawn around pictures when "stretch" i

Postby deco » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:57 pm

Some of my pictures get a border drawn around them when I select any of the Tiling: Stretch options. Yet, if I select the Tiling "Center" option the border disappears. As such, the border is not a part of the image itself. So, I'm wondering how I can remove this border.

I notice this border when I select an image that has a white (or very light) background, and then set it's Background Color to White (or a very light color) in Wallpaper Cycler. It is probably getting the border in other circumstances, but it wouldn't be noticeable with darker colors.

I'm using version 3.1.0.39 on Windows XP. I'm seeing this in the default "New Layout 1" that comes with Wallpaper Recycler, as well as in layouts that I've created myself.

Thanks!
Abby
deco

Postby Marc G » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:24 pm

Can you send me your rendered desktop or a part of a screenshot showing the problem via email?
The BMP of the current desktop is located in your temporary folder and is called "NuonSoft WPC Wallpaper.bmp". The temp folder in windows XP is: C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Temp
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to WPC - Bug Reports