To quickly get a fullscreen preview of a wallpaper, select the
wallpaper in the imagelist on the main window and press the
SPACE key on your keyboard. Once in preview mode you can use
the following keys on your keyboard:
- SPACE or ESCAPE: close the fullscreen preview.
- LEFT and RIGHT: preview the previous or next wallpaper
in the active wallpaper category or search folder.
- ENTER: render the currently previewing image to the
- I: show or hide information in the lower left corner
about the image that is being previewed, including a "(Image x of
y)" to let you know which image of how many is currently being
- Q: Toggle between high quality scaling (slower)
and lower quality scaling (faster).
- H: hide or show the small help text that is displayed in
the upper left corner.
- X: never display the small help text when opening the
preview window. To re-enable that help text go to Tools >
Program Settings > Miscellaneous and enable "Show help text in
Copyright © 2009 NuonSoft
All trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective