Wallpaper Cycler won't "restore" to normal

Here you can report bugs you may find in Wallpaper Cycler.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Wallpaper Cycler won't "restore" to normal

Postby Ketira » Sun May 17, 2009 9:42 pm

I've had your software on my machine for a few months now. I also use MS' "Plus" software for XP (since that's the O/S I have right now). I tend to use the "Space" theme every time the Space Shuttle launches, and things have been going fine - until now.

Now, it won't "restore" to the default theme when I hit "stop and restore". I don't know why, but if it takes a HD wipe to fix this, that's what I'll do. However, I want to see what y'all will come up with before I go that far.

CPU: Dell Dimension 4500 (old, I know)
Pentium 4 running at 2.39GHz
RAM: 768M
O/S: Windows XP Home, SP 3 & all upgrades loaded (as far as I can tell) with Windows Plus! XP loaded

....anything else I forgot & you need to know, just ask.
Ketira

Re: Wallpaper Cycler won't "restore" to normal

Postby Ketira » Sun May 17, 2009 9:48 pm

OOPS! didn't realize that WPC had it's own section. You won't offend me if you move this post and answer it there.

Sorry 'bout that...... and feel free to do the same to my other post in "FE- Wishlist". :oops:
Ketira

Re: Wallpaper Cycler won't "restore" to normal

Postby Marc G » Wed May 20, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm not sure what could be wrong ...
Why don't you use the tagging system of Wallpaper Cycler to tag all space related wallpapers with a tag "Space" for example. Then during shuttle launch, you can disable all tags, except for the Space tag. Doing so will force Wallpaper Cycler to only cycle space related images.
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to WPC - Bug Reports