Apply background color to wallpaper space

Post your suggestions, wanted features,... for Wallpaper Cycler here.

Moderators: Marc G, Johan G

Apply background color to wallpaper space

Postby Marscaleb » Fri May 07, 2021 11:06 pm

I've been using this program for a very long. It works great and I don't want to stop.
We haven't seen an update in ages. I get that this program isn't considered a priority, especially since Micro$oft *eventually* incorporated some half-way decent wallpaper options built-in to Windows.
So I get that we probably won't see any feature updates. There's a lot of really great items on the to-do list, and they would take a lot of time to implement.

But I wanted to take a moment to say: One, I'm still using this program, and Two, at the very least, for one simple feature that I have been looking forward to for all these years, could we at least just get an option to fill a wallpaper object with the given wallpaper's background color?
There is already data saved for a custom background color for any given wallpaper. The hard part is already done. I just want to be able to fill the empty space around a wallpaper with that wallpaper's custom background color.
I've been waiting for years for this one feature. Could we get an update to add just this one feature?
Marscaleb

Re: Apply background color to wallpaper space

Postby Marc G » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:59 pm

That's a good suggestion.
Unfortunately, I have no idea when I can add this feature request.
Marc Gregoire,
NuonSoft
[ Microsoft MVP VC++ since 2007 ]
Marc G
NuonSoft Staff

Return to WPC - Wishlist